Brett B. Greenky, M.D.
Dr. Brett Greenky has been an active surgeon and lecturer in the field of joint arthroplasty for 23 years. As associate professor in orthopedics at Upstate Medical University, Dr. Greenky has trained over 105 surgeons in the art of joint arthroplasty, while co-directing The Joint Replacement Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Syracuse.
The Benefit of Experience: Dr. Greenky has implanted more than 7500 joint implants over the last 23 years and currently offers nearly 500 new patients implants each year. The Joint Replacement Program at the Center for Orthopedic & Spine Care at St. Joseph’s Hospital, which he co-directs, is the most active program in Central New York.
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center at Syracuse Syracuse, New York Doctor of Medicine, 1984
- Long Island University Greenvale, New York Master of Science in Biology, 1980
- Northwestern University Evanston, Illinois Bachelor of Arts in Biology, 1979
- Nichols School Buffalo, New York Diploma, 1975
- Aufranc Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship
New England Baptist Hospital
Chairman - Dr. Benjamin Bierbaum July 1989 to June 1990
- SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse
Department of Orthopedic Surgery
Chairman - Dr. David Murray
July 1985 to June 1989
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, California 1981-1982
Dr. Brett Greenky specializes in Adult Reconstruction including Total Joint Replacement, Sports Injuries, and Fracture Care.
- State of New York
- State of Massachusetts
- State of Florida
- Diplomate: National Board of Medical Examiners, 1985
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 and 2002