Kevin A. Kopko, M.D.
Dr. Kevin Kopko is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement surgery.
He earned his medical degree from Penn State College of Medicine and completed an orthopedic residency at Stony Brook University Hospital in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Kopko has completed a fellowship in joint replacement surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, part of the Harvard combined orthopedic surgery program, in Boston, MA.
Dr. Kopko is skilled in primary and revision joint replacements of the hip and knee, fracture care, orthopedic trauma surgery, and nonoperative management of osteoarthritis.
As a Syracuse University graduate and former member of the Orange football team, Dr. Kopko is very excited to come back to Central New York with his wife, a Camillus native, and children. He looks forward to providing high quality care by working with his patients to provide the best surgical outcomes possible.
- Doctor Of Medicine, 2010. Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA.
- Bachelor of Science, 2006. Bioengineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Graduate Medical Training:
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship, 2017. Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Program Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- PGY2-PGY5 Orthopedic Surgery Resident, 2013-2016. Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY Academic Chief Resident 2015-2016.
- PGY1 Orthopedic Surgery Resident , 2012. St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO.
- Junior Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship, 2011-2012. St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO.
- General Surgery Internship, 2010-2011. Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre PA
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)