Stephen P. Bogosian, M.D.
Dr. Bogosian is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement and fracture care. He earned a bachelor's degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point and his medical degree from SUNY Medical Center. His post-graduate training was completed in California, New York and Massachusetts. Dr. Bogosian served four years in the military. He has extensively published and presented orthopedic research. Dr. Bogosian has also participated in the Operation Walk Syracuse.
- MD - Upstate Medical University 1977-1981
- BS - United States Military Academy at West Point 1969-1973
Orthopedic Fellowship Training:
- Au franc Orthopedic Fellowship in knee and reconstructive surgery at New England Baptist Hospital, Harvard University, and Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts 1986-1987.
Orthopedic Residency Training:
- Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York 1982-1986
General Surgical Training:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, California 1981-1982
Specializing in Adult Reconstruction - Total Joint Replacement & Fracture Care.
- State of New York, 1984
- State of Massachusetts, 1986
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1989, 1999, 2009
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Upstate Medical University.
St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital Community Campus